Workshop focused on Mobile gaming/apps User Acquisition with Google Ads.
- Level: from basic to intermediate+.
- Content: practical and operational
Main topics touched during the session:
- how do Google Ads in apps install work?
- how to start User Acquisition for games and apps on Google
- Google Ads integration with Firebase
- what to-do and what not-to-do starting Google App Campaigns
- most important best practices for doing User Acquisition with Google Ads
- benchmarks for Cost per install at different gaming genres
- optimisation of Google App Campaigns
- best practices for creatives
Workshop will be delivered by Mobile gaming/Apps Google Ads team:
( Gaming Growth Manager at Google )
Mateusz Bochenczak is a Gaming Growth Manager focused on developing mobile gaming studios in EMEA (CEE/FRITES). His expertise lies in 3 areas: Export, Events and Monetisation. He is always keen to discuss the current trends in gaming and strongly believes that sharing culture in the community is fuelling the growth.
( CEE Mobile Gaming Lead at Google )
Mariusz Gasiewski has been with Google since 2007. He is leading mobile gaming initiatives at Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw, supporting growth of mobile gaming ecosystem in Poland and in CEE region. During most of his career was helping some of Google’s biggest clients in Central and Eastern Europe in preparation and implementation of mobile measurement strategies. He is a frequent speaker at gaming and mobile conferences and a founder of GameCamp (www.gamecamp.io), one of the biggest mobile gaming communities in Europe.
( Gaming/Apps Growth Manager at Google )
Margaret Kuleta is a regional Growth Manager at Google who helps high potential developers from Central and Eastern Europe scale their apps by providing user acquisition strategy and market insights. Previously Margaret worked with web products. Margaret attended the MBA program at Yale University as a Silver Scholar.