Google for Startups Residency
Grow your startup with the best of GoogleWatch the video
We offer personalized support, education, and credits for Google products to give startups the tools to build their businesses simply and quickly.
We connect startups to Googlers, to one another, and to our community, to give them the network they need to grow. Google for Startups has partners in over 135 countries to support startups with global ambitions.
Google's Best Practices
From OKR-setting and hiring to product management, we share our best practices to support the strategic and measurable growth of your business at scale.
Meet our Alumni
Who should apply
We’re looking for teams who are:
- Using Machine Learning technology
- Mission-driven and committed to creating a world that works for everyone
- Working full-time on their startup
- Demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage
- Building a scalable product or service
- Committed to fully attending the program (5-6 months)
- Willing to give back and contribute to the local startup community
January 24th 2020
Week of January 27th 2020
February 3rd 2020
March 2nd - May 31st 2020
The first class of Residency was at Google for Startups Campus in São Paulo in 2016, and the program has expanded to London, Madrid, Seoul, and Warsaw. Each Campus tailors the program to the needs of the local startup ecosystem. Learn more about startups that participated in the Residency in London.
funding raised by the Google for Startups startups community in 2018
jobs created by the Google for Startups community in 2018